View Single Post
Old June 11th, 2018, 11:25 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by doug. View Post
After chanting the names of the new apprentices and warriors, Firehawk stepped forward to meet Cedarpaw. In some way, it was surprising to him he'd been assigned another apprentice. He never had the best track record of training them into successful warriors, given two of his previous pupils had either died or vanished.

"Hello," he greeted him as he lightly touched his nose to his. "Are you ready to start your training, or would you rather spend a few moments getting used to your new den arrangements?" Though he didn't know much about the apprentice den, Firehawk knew some apprentices liked to claim their nest early. "I was planning on taking you out to the borders so you can get familiar to our boundaries, if that sounds good to you."

@Suspiciousmindz

Cedarpaw bounded up to whom he believed was Firehawk almost immediately after being given his new name. He was going to embrace this and make sure he kept his promise to Whisperblaze.

"Hello!"

It was confirmed this was his mentor upon the returned greeting. His body was shaking with intense excitement. If he were anymore excited, he'd probably explode. It wasn't long before Firehawk was talking about his training. My training! Finally! "Let's go into the territory! Can we do that please!?" he asked, his voice holding back a whine as he asked.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL