View Single Post
Old June 12th, 2018, 07:28 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
This time, Snowspark was up. Up and a little panicked. Luckynight recoiled at the sound of Snowspark's voice in the perfect quiet of the sleepy den. She shushed, trying to calm the white warrior. "Nothing! Nothing is wrong!" she hissed hurriedly. Snowspark looked back at her then, relieved now that she'd seen for herself that everything was fine. "It's just dawn," Luckynight started to explain. "I thought we could be one of the dawn patrols. And besides," The shecat hesitated, glancing around nervously at the sleeping bodies of her clanmates and ears that could be listening in secret, "I need to talk to you about something," she admitted in a hushed voice.
Her ears perked at the last part. “Okay,” she whispered, a lot quieter this time. “Let’s go.” The feline picked her way over the sleeping bodies and out into the clearing where patrols were being organized. She looked back at her friend. “How about we just go for a little ‘morning hunting’?” It was sneaky and dishonest, yes, but she lived for a little thrill every day. And hey, it wasn’t that bad. They’d still catch a little something on the way back. Snowspark wasn’t certain how to feel about Luckynight’s “secret”. She was overall just happy that she was opening up to her about it. The white she-cat made a vow to herself that she would react calmly and without judgement, no matter what her friend said. I’ll be calm- for once in my life.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯