View Single Post
Old June 25th, 2018, 03:07 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: Spice's Treetop Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
Garnet the brown and white laperm cat flicked her ears as she moped around the unknown area suddenly her neck fur and a line down her back bristled her ears caught some other cat near by making her claws sharpen just in case . She thought it was nothing after a while and a shrug so she kept on walking deeper in but keeping her claws unsheathed she soon spotted another cat causing her to freeze in her tracks and bared her fangs her eyes narrowed into enraged slits her tail and fur fluffier then usual . She was torn between either attacking right away and ask later or wait to see what they do or just plain flee.
Spice turned around and looked at garnet, "Why are you on my territory?" She looked at the cat's signs of hostility. She kept her hackles down, her claws sheathed, her fangs not bared. The ginger colored tabby stayed calm, "Are you going to attack me? Please don't," she backed away a step from the cat.