View Single Post
Old June 27th, 2018, 09:54 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConfusedCas View Post
Ambercloud flinched at the she-cats tone. She was only teasing her. She also felt it wasn't right to let her eat prey before the rest of the clan had eaten, it was against the warrior code after all. But, she couldn't continue the hunt with a warrior too hungry to focus. With a flick of her tail she turned away and said, "All right." She sat down a little ways off with her back to Dawnlight. She hadn't expected the patrol to go this way and frankly she began feeling deflated. Ambercloud took a deep breath, Everyone has their bad moods, I believe Dawnlight is a good feline. Determination glowed in her eyes and she stood, ready to continue the now new hunting patrol as soon as her clan-mate was done eating.
Dawnlight frowned she knew this was gonna happen ! Every time she opened her mouth every time something bad manages to happen . She began eating the mouse as she layed down wolfing down each bite trying to be quick about it and not waste time once the hunger had passed she stood back up now cleaning her chest fur and fur in general making sure she was clean then doing it again . She didn't like germs at all she usually cleaned herself twice every day maybe more than that after she was finished cleaning she scratched her right ear earning a purr from the Molly .

The she cat sighed feeling guilt wash over her which she hated and tried to ignore it why is it so bad!?!?!! It's greenleaf! Prey is abundant at this time! Thunderclan isn't starving for starclan sake......starclan................ she wasn't sure if starclan was still with her . Considering what she has done as an apprentice which was kill one of her mother's friends in hopes of getting more attention from her . She can't help it . It's like instinct . " r-ready. " she meowed as she walked up to Ambercloud you could tell she felt guilty still. " which direction you think s-suites best? " she asked with a swish of her tail.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; June 27th, 2018 at 09:56 PM.