View Single Post
Old June 28th, 2018, 11:12 AM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

@CactusHeart

Hydrangeaspirit was the first of the two to exit camp, though immediately after she stopped and looked back at the grey warrior, allowing him to take the lead. He was the expert of the two, after all. Once Stonepelt was in the lead, she took to walking half a step behind him. As they walked, she focused more on the territory around them than on her companion, trying to engrave the path in her mind for if she goes out on a solo hunt. She really wished she had a mind like her mother, who seemed to remember things in pictures- on one walk to somewhere, she’d instantly be able to take them there again from memory.

It was quiet among the two, something the white molly didn’t mind at all, but she wasn’t sure if Stonepelt felt the same way so she spoke up. “You’ve lived here your whole life, yes?” She questioned, turning her gaze on the tom. She hasn’t heard anything about him to either support or disprove this theory, she just assumed that he had as most members of the clan were born there. Outsiders like herself were less likely to be found in the clan, and she couldn’t help but wonder why Thunderclan was so opposed to outsiders. She didn’t ask, however, and doubted she ever would. It would remain as something she wondered silently, a question she wouldn’t whisper out to others should the words make her even more unpopular among the clan.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|