View Single Post
Old June 28th, 2018, 12:07 PM
I don’t feel so good...

My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
((Just want to check that the mention for the rp at the Thunderclan/Riverclan border with Aster and Cactuspaw worked?))

The molly let out a small ahh at the tom’s backstory; she had heard of Shadowclan but didn’t know how serious it was for cats in different clans to mate, so she took no big notice of it. “So you never got to meet your father, then?” That was something she could relate to Stonepelt on, as Hydrangea hadn’t gotten the chance to meet her father either. In fact, the feline’s mother never spoke about her father.

At the warrior’s admission, Hydrangeaspirit gave a reassuring smile. “That’s alright- perhaps I can help. I’m not sure what you guys are taught here, but I’ve learned quite a lot from life as a loner.” She took a moment to look around them, wondering if they were close to where Stonepelt was taking them. After her surveying sweep, she turned back to the warrior. “Besides, not everyone’s good at everything. I suck at fighting, for example.”
“Really? You’ll help me!?” He hopped in excitement, even though he knew he would never be able to hunt. “I can show you how to fight!” He licked HydrangeaSpirits face, purring.