View Single Post
Old June 29th, 2018, 02:00 PM

My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange Rainbow View Post

Ravenblaze padded after Fawnsong, feeling a little uncomfortable talking about the family he left behind in Riverclan. "Yeah. My mother was a Riverclan Molly and my father was born here in Thunderclan. I came to Thunderclan to later find out that my father had died from greencough. " replied the tom.
"Oh," she mumbled, realizing she made her new friend uncomfortable, "I'm sorry about your father."

She bound up the ravine, heading into the thick underbrush. The sun warmed her curly back as she ghosted over leafs, seeming to barely touch them as she walked. Spotting a mouse nibbling on a seed she dropped into a hunters crouch, her hindquarters wiggling before she sprung onto the mouse, killing it swiftly. She bound back to Ravenblaze, dropping the mouse at his feet. "Are you up for a friendly competition?" Fawnsong purred, "Whoever can catch the most prey by sundown gets to... to..." She trailed off, her face growing hot before finishing, "Gets to have the other cat do whatever they want."