View Single Post
Old July 3rd, 2018, 05:44 PM

My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: naruto rp(private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
'I actually didn't even know he called us here...'Saki thought,listening tohim anyways though."I don't see a problem with it.We would have to take them eventually to become chunin anyways,and if we fail,we can just retake them."Saki said.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant View Post

Raio rolled his eyes,"Well Mr.Self Centered thats up to you and how much effort you put in, I mean look at these two they trained as hard as you and have clearly made progress so its not impossible... especially for an Uchiha."He replied to Cole and then looked at the others,"Saki's right if you didn't try it now you would never know if you could pass it in the first place, also I wouldn't put you in there if I didn't think you could all do it."Raio finished and then went back to his ramen.

"I haven't made too much progress, but I have learned a little bit about how hard it is to fight with one eye. Oh and I can sorta summon but not too well."Kaiara explained.
Cole shut up and went back to finishing his ramen, as soon as he finished he walked out of the shop and started heading back to the training grounds. He felt the cold breeze of the night air, but it didn't bug him. So he kept walking thinking of how to speed up this training. Jumping to the roofs cause he wanted to travel alone and didn't want to be seen.