View Single Post
Old July 4th, 2018, 01:56 PM
Back from the abyss

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
Dawnlight nodded then thought for a moment her whiskers twitching while doing so " hmm....in this case id have to say both. " she meowed as she was still thinking . She started wa-well more like limping back to camp her ears twitched as she heard a bird chirp on the ground near by she spotted it and felt like she should catch it " mouse brained feather wearer worm eaters! " she hissed at it making it fly off . She huffed and shook her head feeling helpless like a kit yet again . She was starting to hate birds now. With a sigh she began to sing a tune she heard from some random outsider " wise toms say only fools rush in .....like a river flows....surly to the sea ...darling so it goes...some things are meant to be.." she sang forgetting some of the words making her voice high pitched to match the tune.
"Well I can't say I've done either." Ambercloud chuckled, "I try to stay on the ground." She enjoyed the peacefulness of their walk, even if her friend was limping. At least they didn't have the obligation to sniff out prey. When the she-cat began to sing she listened, impressed by her voice. She recognized the tune from somewhere... Her ears perked when she remembered, then she softly joined. "Take my paw, take my whole life too... Because I... Can't... Help, falling in love.. with.. you." Amberclouds singing voice wasn't the prettiest thing in the world but it was confident and smooth like honey. She smiled, looking at Dawnlight happily. She had felt she had succeeded in making the she-cat her friend.