View Single Post
Old July 4th, 2018, 03:56 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
At the mention of trying out hunting techniques, Dawnpaw's blue gaze sparkled with excitement, her tail waving in the air behind her. "Oh, yes! Colby showed me some hunting moves while I was still in the nursery. I think I'll be good at it!" she purred, her whole body seemingly rumbling with it. She remembered her father showing her the basics to her and her littermates when they were tired of playing moss ball. Back then, she was sure there were a few mechanical things she was missing. Now with Wolfdancer teaching her, it would work out better. "I bet you're a really good hunter too!" the ragdoll she-cat mewed, smiling widely at her mentor.
"i think so too," wolfdancer smiled, swiping dawnpaws head to get the last of the dust off with her tongue. she could remember her training,how excited she had been to smell all the new things and places, the hunt prey and provide for her clan. she chuckled at the compliment,"well, i dont have the suffix dancer for nothing," she purred. she earned the suffix for her extreme skill in hunting and fighting, despite her size still seeming graceful on her paws. she was a gentle giant for sure, full of fluff and maternal instincts, but on the battle feild or hunting grounds she could be as fierce as any big cat. "come on, lets go to the territory and see if we can catch anything. after that, ill show you the borders and thatll be all for today."
[go ahead and post in the territory!]