View Single Post
Old July 5th, 2018, 01:07 PM
SemiFunctioning Sociopath

My Mood: Devilish
Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post
The heat had arrived faster then Goldenstar had been expecting, but he was fine with that. Heat meant prey, and prey was food, and food was good for growth. He sighed, realizing that all he ever thought about now was the clan, and having enough food for the clan to survive. Was his mind really that work centered? And was that a good thing or a bad thing? He shook his head, jumping onto the highbranch, calling the clan together for the ceremonies.

"Mountainkit, Shadowkit, could you two please step forward? You two have reached the age of six moons, and, as you probably already know, that means you are ready to be apprenticed. Mountainkit, from now, until you earn your warrior name, you will be known as Mountainpaw, and your mentor will be Redlight. Shadowkit, from now, until you earn your warrior name, you will be known as Shadowpaw, and your mentor will be Basilwish"

There barely seemed to be any ceremonies anymore, but maybe it was just him being paranoid. There were plenty of cats in Shadowclan, he was definitely just being paranoid. Murming a congratulation to both apprentices, he finished the meeting, jumping down from the highbranch.

@Fern @Checkmate @hiraeth @0Rainlight0
Redlight looked over at Mountainpaw, stepping up to touch noses with the new apprentice. His usually gruff, mean expression was slightly softened, and he nodded curtly, glancing down before meeting the apprentice's eyes again.

The tom had a proud, arrogant air about him, but his talents were hardly ever in question. So, he expected nothing less than perfect of both himself and his new apprentice, though he was fully aware that everyone had their own pace.

"Hey, I'm Redlight. Nice to meet you."

His voice was curt and slightly annoyed, but gentler than the one he usually used for clanmates. He didn't want to scare the young cat, if anything.

@hiraeth

"There's going to be very painful moments in your life that will change your entire world in a matter of minutes. Those moments will change YOU. Let them make you stronger, smarter, and kinder. But don't you go and become someone that you're not. Cry. Scream if you have to. Then you straighten out that crown and keep it moving." - Unknown

Just your average Semi-Functioning Sociopath.

My Characters | My dA

Last edited by 0Rainlight0; July 5th, 2018 at 01:08 PM.