View Single Post
Old July 6th, 2018, 10:41 AM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceyGlitch View Post
@Doodle

Leopardpaw bounds after the she-cat all distrust and hate gone from his face. He laughed a little as he shouted to her above him "Wow your pretty quick for a molly" he said teasingly

(srry for the short reply i gtg. U can respond and ill reply when i get back)
(No worries, see you later!)

Grovepaw laughed, looking over her shoulder at the tom. She noted, with delight, that Leopardpaw seemed to have relaxed and let his walls down around her. That hadn't been as hard as she thought it'd be. "Oh, I'll show you fast!" She teased right back, looking back ahead of her and upping her speed. Countless times of sneaking out made it so this area was extremely familiar to her and her paws ended up leading the way instinctively to the place she would go to most frequently in her kit days. Soon, they reached a small clearing filled with many flowers. Birds would be common here, but she figured there'd also be quite the amount of mice for Leopardpaw to practice hunting on. She stopped at the edge of the clearing, slightly panting as she glanced behind her to make sure her new friend was still behind her.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|