View Single Post
Old July 6th, 2018, 03:25 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

@Mauve

A white pelt stood out against the greenery of the forest. Hydrangeaspirit had been out of camp for a while now, and was without a doubt completely lost. She had gone out with the intention to watch the sunset, and after finding the perfect spot to do so she'd settled in for a bit. Now, the sun was long gone and stars were slowly creeping out to join their ranks on the dark blanket above. It was time for the molly to head back to camp, but she had no clue which way was the right now. For now, she decided to stay put. Even if no one noticed now, some warrior was bound to realize in the morning that Hydrangea had not returned the night before. Or, hopefully, someone would stumble upon her soon, though it was doubtful many were still out of camp this late.

With a sigh, Hydrangea decided to take advantage of the situation. There was nothing she could do unless someone else were there to help her, so she laid down in the grass, focusing her gaze at the stars above. She recalled what the rest of Thunderclan thought of these stars, that they were the ancestors of previous warriors watching over them. The white molly wasn't sure this was true, as it could easily be made up, but if the stars were the spirits of cats watching from above, they must not like her much. Hey, up there. Could you do me a favor and point me in the direction of camp? Hydrangea snorted at her thoughts; there was no way some magical sign was just going to appear and lead her home. The idea was mousebrained, and she shouldn't allow herself to fall into such a silly belief. Still, if dead cats did reside in the stars... Blue-green eyes scanned the sky more intently now, and the feline couldn't help but wonder if her mother was up there now, watching over her daughter even in death. A sigh escaped her lips and Hydrangeaspirit rolled onto her side. This was going to be a long night for her, with her thoughts keeping sleep away.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|