Thread: Spice's Home
View Single Post
Old July 6th, 2018, 09:40 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: Spice's Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusHeart View Post
Palm squeaked in excitement. He looked around the home, and resisted the urge to nudge his scent in everything. “ It’s awesome!” He leaped onto a couch and began to lay down, closing his eyes slowly.
(Headed to bed.. I'll respond to the next one in the morning)

Spice shook her head, whiskers twitching in faint amusement. This house wasn't really much, and she doubted it was all that different from Palm's house nearby. "It's alright, I guess," the calico replied, hopping up onto the couch beside the tom. "My favorite spot to lay at this time of day is that windowsill over there," the molly gestured over to the spot where she had been laying before Palm arrived with her tail. She liked that spot because the sun would always end up on her during this time of day, and she loved the feeling of the sun on her fur- so long as she was inside, where the air was cooler, of course. Outside, with how hot it is during the Summer, she'd be uncomfortable laying in the sun.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|