View Single Post
Old July 7th, 2018, 02:48 PM
loving my goddess <33

Bump Policy: n/a, im not on here
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
Thankfully, Maplefur had a good sense of balance. She landed on the ground on her paws, and didn't hesitate in climbing back up the tree. He had made the first move by pushing her off, so she didn't hesitate in unsheathing her claws. "I warned you," the molly growled, roughly dragging him back down the tree. She didn't want to fight in the branches, where either of them could be knocked off. Once they were both firmly on the ground, she released the tom's scruff and backed up, crouching down in a position to pounce. Narrowing her eyes, she leaped forward, not landing on the tom but instead darting past his side. As she by, she swept a paw out, a blow intended to claw the tom's side. It wouldn't leave a serious injury, just shallow scratches, but she wasn't aiming to maim the stranger, rather to chase him off. She didn't need to leave serious injuries to send the loner packing.
Fire didnt care and went back up the tree only to fall off and land on his paws. He sighed and went back up the tree to not fall off and fall asleep

see you around wco <3