View Single Post
Old July 7th, 2018, 03:21 PM
loving my goddess <33

Bump Policy: n/a, im not on here
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
Maplefur sat, fidgeting due to being in a bad mood. She was starting to consider leaving the tom here; after all, if was Greenleaf, so even if he did hunt another piece of prey the clan could go without it. It didn't seem like she'd be able to chase him off on her own- the tom was persistent and stubborn- so it seemed like her best bet was to go back to camp and report the loner to Passionstar or a senior warrior- given that Thunderclan didn't have a current deputy. The calico looked up the tree at the stranger, letting out another agitated huff. She made up her mind and stood up. "I'm going to tell my leader about your presence, and he'll take care of you." She doubted the tom heard her, as he seemed to be asleep, and even if he did hear he likely wouldn't care. That seemed to be the way he was. She wouldn't waste any more time on him, though, so she set of at a determined pace to head back to camp.
Fire didnt hear and kept on sleeping.

see you around wco <3