View Single Post
Old July 8th, 2018, 12:11 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Monarchstep led Grovepaw back into the territory and pursured furth towards the training cave thinking through each fighting move and it’s usefulness, Belly Rake is probably #1, Play Dead is probably #2, Badger Defense is maybe #3,the Front Paw Blow is definetly #4,Front Paw Strike is a #5, Back Kick is a #6 Scruff Shake is a #7,Leap and Hold is a #8, Partner Fighting #9, Tail Yank #10, Teeth Grip #11, Upright Lock #12, Half Turn Belly rake #13, Duck and Twist #14, Jump and Pin #15, and Killing Bite #17,” I’ll mostly stick to a few basic defense moves such as Belly Rake, Play Dead, Badger Defense, and the Front Paw Blow.” He meowed thinking of the mose useful moves to know,” Their only is 17 battle moves I’ll cover the most useful ones.”
((Oh yikes my rps with here are overlapping now xD Ah well, we'll move to the training area soon so it won't be too big of a problem))

Grovepaw nodded, repeating the four battle moves in her head. 17 moves? That seemed like a lot to the young she-cat, but Monarchstep made it sound as if it was a small amount. Suddenly she worried she wouldn't be able to learn them all, that 17 was too many to keep locked in her head. She was a good hunter, but maybe with this training she'd find that she was a poor fighter. "Okay, sounds good with me," the brown molly replied, still cheery. She was still going to be optimistic, she decided. After all, they were starting it slow. She didn't need to know all the moves right now, only four of them. Glancing around them, she skipped a few steps in front of the warrior before remembering that Monarchstep was supposed to be leading and quickly stopping, giving the tom time to pass ahead of her. "Are we almost there?" she asked, a hint of excitement and curiosity in her voice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceyGlitch View Post
Leopardpaw snickers "Are you sure your not the one mentoring instead of your mentor?" The tom wanted to make a crude remark towards the molly for demanding so much of him but he kept his maw shut know she was only trying to help. Of course the cream colored cat took his chance and when Grovepaw padded behind him he flicked up his tail smacking her nose with it. After his little fun he did as instructed.
Grovepaw giggled at the comment. "I know, I know- but trust me! I know what I'm talking about." She paused after speaking, going on to admit a small lie she had told Leopardpaw upon meeting him. Before she could, however, something smacked her in the face. "Hey!" She laughed, shoving the tom's tail away from her face. She stuck her tongue out at him before padding in front, nodding approvingly at his changes. "Oh- and about your comment," she started, slightly embarrassed. "I, uh, kinda am mentoring myself. I mean there's a few warriors helping me, but... I don't have a mentor." Her pelt burned at the admission and she found herself inspecting the dirt below her paws. Grovepaw wasn't sure why exactly she didn't have a mentor, but upon reaching six moons, she was named an apprentice without a mentor. She was sure Passionstar had a reason for it- perhaps the leader was too busy to be worrying about who would mentor who- but either way it left Grovepaw feeling uncertain about herself. A small part of her wondered if there was something wrong with her, and if that was why she didn't have a mentor. "So, uh, when I told you I'd learned hunting with my mentor... that was a lie. I did learn it from someone, but it was another apprentice's mentor. And some stuff I've been taught by random warriors who are kind enough to take me training for the day." She glanced up, a bit of worry flickering in her green eyes; she hoped Leopardpaw wouldn't be mad about her small fib. She just hadn't wanted to admit it to the older apprentice straight away, not when she wanted to make a good impression.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|