View Single Post
Old November 26th, 2016, 10:56 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: WindClan Territory

@fenic!
@Nighty

It had been a few days since Hannibal had journeyed from the dark territories of the Dusk Syndicate at his own free will, the authoritative cats of the Syndicate had gone considerably slack and so it wasn't hard at all for him to slip away without notice, and it was sure that some cats were glad to have him gone, even if it wasn't permanent.
The dark tom had spent a day or two, surveying the fire damage to the clans it had effected, gathering information about what was going on before killing the cats that might give away any sort of information about him, leaving their bones as an almost sort of warning to not follow him. He had started off in the Riverclan territory but now, he was in Windclan territory, one of the territories where the fire had touched, though not as badly as Thunderclan. He had found an apprentice at the border and had questioned him just like he questioned the other cat's and all of the facts seem to be the same. The clans were taken over by cats with the same way of thinking, they followed the cat named Bucknight who was undoubtedly the leader of this.. Perhaps cult? No, group. They banned any speak of Starclan and seemed to have changed the rules of the clan just slightly, killing any cat that disagreed with their way of thinking. Sloppy, but effective. Thought Hannibal.
Alas he ended up killing the apprentice and now, as the sun reached it's peak in the sky, he lay a little bit away from the corpse which was mostly just bones now, casually licking his paws clean of any blood or bone matter that had gathered there, keeping to his meticulous cleaning habits that he always kept. Later today perhaps he'd stray into the clan worst affected by the fire, Thunderclan, survey the damage, get a general idea of how strong the clan was after a blow like that, then maybe he'd make his way to Shadowclan, he wasn't sure. He'd take his time, as he always did, there was no need to rush, not like any cat went looking for a dangerous cannibal such as him. With a slight flick of his tail, his orange hues glanced upwards towards the sky, it was clean, free of clouds, the rain that had been pouring seemed over, at least for now, not that it really effected him, though it did help to hide his scent trail.
I suppose I'll begin heading off again after I clean myself up, though perhaps it would be nice to get a bit more information on Windclan, I haven't been here for very long.. Flicking his ear casually, he mulled it over in his mind, moving on to cleaning his other paw, unsheathing his claws so that he could clean those as well, his gaze now slowly sweeping the moorland ahead of him.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?