View Single Post
Old July 22nd, 2018, 01:10 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConfusedCas View Post
His attention flashed over to the approaching apprentice whom he guessed was Gentlepaw because he didn't often have strangers approach him, and with such confidence no less. His green eyes were wide as he stared at the tom, clearly he had expected a much different personality from him, but then again it wasn't his place to judge.
Batpaw could feel himself tilt backwards a bit away from him as he hadn't expected the loud volume. He was silent for a moment looking like a trout with his mouth hung open as he tried to remember what Whitewish had exactly told him. Maybe we go out to see the territory? No, that's fish-brained I've already seen it... Er, what was it... His teeth clicked together and large round ears twitched upwards as the memory flashed by, We're supposed to scout for fox dens! "I-If I remember correctly Whitewarsh-" He stopped to clear his throat, "Whitewish told me that we'd be going outside of camp to search for f-fox dens." Even saying the beasts name made a shiver rush down his spine. To be fair he had never actually seen a fox but the stories were enough to spark caution and fear in him.
"I-I look, er, I'm looking forward to getting to know you, Gentlepaw." From the start it didn't seem like Gentlepaw was very interested in spending time with Batpaw which made Batpaw think critically on himself. He forced a grin in an attempt to seem more charismatic but it just looked plain awkward.

The muscular tom grinned widely, dark blue optics flickered with all the amusement and mischief one could muster. 'Oh' He thought. 'This was going to be fun.' As the ebony apprentice leaned backwards, he leaned forwards, a smirk blossoming on his maw. "Batpaw was it? Don't be worried about foxes. One, you've got me, n two, you've got me." he stated, his smug vibe now fading away, which was than replaced with a lax air. He wasn't worried what so ever, and he wasn't even slightly intimidated. At the same time, he wasn't excited, if there was a fox, it would be a hassle to try to fight it, but he would. Gentlepaw licked his maw and than looked at the smaller apprentice in the corner of his eyes. "Lookit this way, either you scare it off, or suddenly, it's not your problem anymore." he snickered, hitting Batpaw's shoulder with his tail, not holding anything back. He than made his way to the entrance, gait wide and powerful.

(My next post will be in the territory )

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us