View Single Post
Old July 25th, 2018, 02:52 AM
Amor Omnia Vincit

My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakkit View Post
Lightningpelt looked at him with a blank stare then said “You act like your a god when your not.You are anything but a god.You are selfish,have a huge ego thats way to big for your tiny brain,and all you do us plop your butt on the ground and expcet everyone and their mother to serve you.So why don’t you shut it and move along.”The she-cat seathed her claws ready for a fight narrowing her eyes at the tom “well?” @~Northern_Lights~

Sorry I had to go to the grocery store.
(It's alright, and I'm not going to have them fight only argue because for some reason I don't think Badgerleap would fight a she-cat, as rude as he is )
The tom growled at her, a low and intimidating growl laced with aggression. He could have pounced on the she-cat, he was much bigger size-wise than her, but something about attacking a she-cat went against the very, very few morals the tom had. His ears pinned back against his head, eyes narrowed to the size of slits, the tom-cat was the image of angry. His fur was raised and his tail stood high and alert, he was most certainly not afraid of the she-cat or her claws which she sheathed and unsheathed over and over again. "I'm not going to waste my breath on a she-cat like you," The tom spoke, his voice lower now and more bored of their interaction; he didn't see why he should waste his energy on this lowly she-cat. His massive form turned to walk away, perhaps to go and bother someone else.