View Single Post
Old July 28th, 2018, 12:21 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: RiverClan Training Cave

Dustfeather sat in the training caves entrance holding his head high as he awaited for his apprentice he smiled at the thought of having one. He knew his brother didn't have one yet . Nor did his brother have a love interest yet he always teased him about that . Pretty soon little stormy would be a elder and not be able to get a mate . He didn't have one yet either but he was Asexual and perfectly fine on his own . He remembered his days as an apprentice making him smile he looked over his shoulder into the cave memories flooded his mind . He saw ghost like version of his apprentice self practicing with his mentor who was a grey and white tom ,some scenes showed the two chasing each other while they vanished and were replaced with ones that showed him standing on top of his mentor acting like he was standing on a mountain . And some just showed him falling over when he didn't get a battle move right . The ghost like version of the two vanished once he flicked his ears and looked back in front and waited for cactuspaw . He was gonna make this young tom into a fine warrior . Like his mentor did to him. " let's begin " he meowed to himself
@CactusHeart

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )