Thread: ashful sky
View Single Post
Old July 28th, 2018, 07:22 PM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ashful sky

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Lazy Carrot* View Post
Echo wasn't doing too much other than sitting around. She thought about flying around and maybe destroying somethings,but no. She wanted to see Pearl her sister. It has been years since she last saw her.

Pearl was flying around looking for her sister. She had sneaked out just to see her. It might be dangerous,but she was up for the challenge.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Galaxy View Post

(I keep forgetting these guys aren't dragons. Whoopsie.)

Smokescreen dashed past the conversing elementals, her feet pounding with a magical swiftness. She had never run so fast in her life. Her entire world was at stake, and though she was definitely interested in them, she would be killed it she stopped to chat.
stormheart didnt know what to do,all she knew is that the idea of a battle needed to stop.she ran onto the ruins and cried"sky!"she could see the leader of wind watching her along with shard"last i checked once the stone is taken the battle must end"she yelled to the crowd of elementals"we all leave now and fight another day unless you want to disoblige the code"all the elements knew of the code once the stone is taken the only way to get it on the night is through death.and once the carrier has given their threat,mostly ashful sky with the fire elementals winning all the time,if someone takes the stone from the carrier it means the theft is exiled."all wishing to join our part please follow caver"

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.

Last edited by Fireflower; July 28th, 2018 at 07:23 PM.