View Single Post
Old July 28th, 2018, 10:20 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: SkyClan Skyboulder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
The Orange and white tabby smiled wide her brown eyes shined with pride and excitement . She thought it would be for ever until she was an apprentice . It felt like an eternity to be a warrior . Now that she's finally made it to this moment she was elated . But she can't act like a kit anymore . she bottled the excitement down once she stood up , she still couldn't shake away how tingly her paws are , just wanting to prance around like a mouse brained happy kit. No. She won't embarrass herself in front of her leader in front of everyone . She held her head high but not higher then grousestars her fur was shiny and well kept for this moment . She did naturally clean her fur but this time she took extra care . Cardinalpaw padded forward with her tail in the air swaying gently . I wonder what my warrior name is gonna be! Oh this is so exciting ! I hope my mentor is proud of me! some pride glowed from cardinalpaw once she made it up to the skyboulder her brown eyes looking up at her leader .
It didn't take long for the brown tabby to spot the she-cat as she stood from her original sitting position. Without any further hesitation or distractions, he would happily continue her ceremony, angling his head towards the canopy and the sky beyond it.
"I, Grousestar, leader of Skyclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn. Cardinalpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"
Naturally he would pause long enough to give the young molly enough time to respond with the appropriate 'I do', before continuing on to grant her her warrior name.
"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Cardinalpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Cardinalcry. StarClan honors your respect and bravery, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Skyclan."
Giving the clan long enough time to cheer the new warriors name to Starclan itself, he would then bring the clan meeting to a close.
"That will conclude this clan meeting!" And with that, Grousestar leaped from the boulder and disappeared into the crowd, perhaps heading for the territory to go back to his own pondering.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?