View Single Post
Old November 27th, 2016, 09:46 AM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Singenight finished pushing the she cat to the tom. He dipped his head politely, best to get off to a good start he assumed. "Greetings to you as well." He replied with little emotion. "My friend and I here heard rumor of you in our territory, so we figuepred to come investigate." He said trying to sound light hearted about it. Although, Singenight had heard stories of the cat being cannibalistic and all, but hopefully he had a decent side to him. Since Singenight had just met him, he didn't know the outcomes this cat would produce, which was somewhat how Singenight functioned, knowing how the cats react to things and how to manipulate it. "This is my friend, Sorrelskip, and my name is Singenight." He meowed courteously to the rogue like cat. "And that there is Galeslip, a friend we brought for you, in case you grow hungry."

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
"Yep! She's the snack." Sorrelskip chimed in, her voice surprisingly light for the talk of killing somebody- really, she'd been desensitized to that sort of thing when she assisted in the taking of two of Dapplestar's lives- the blood shed that day, it awakened a sense of violence that really never seemed to go away, no matter what she was talking about. It was a strange feeling for the queen, but she didn't exactly mind it, still pressing her foot down onto Galeslip's cheerily as the she-cat beamed, her green eyes sparkling with delight as she stared towards Hannibal. Oh, he looks evil- absolutely wonderful! He'll be great to use for our plan, because nobody will want to escape when we've got a killer working for us, right? Galeslip was quiet, but she was still trembling in fear, trying to hold back a barrage of tears as she stood there, trying to think of the perfect moment for her to escape, in order to save her kits.
As silent as ever, he listened to Singenight introduce himself as well as his two companions, his nose wrinkling slightly as the tom stated that the one queen, Galeslip was, in a way, a gift for him should he grow hungry. Personally, he wasn't hungry, he had just finished an apprentice and could likely go for several more hours or so without eating, but queens.. They had a particular taste to them that he enjoyed, but never would he let his desire to eat another cat influence his actions.
"I appreciate the offer, however it would be unlikely that you come to find me to simply feed me and be on my way. What is it that you would like to speak about.. Singenight?" Questioned the tom with not so much as a glance at Galeslip, though his claws were unsheathed and they had unsheathed silently, they were clean and produced a dull shine in the sunlight. As he waited for either him, or Sorrelskip to respond, he leaned his head over slightly to take a quick sniff at the queen, eyes glimmering with an unknown look before he simply straightened back up. Perhaps these cats would like to watch me kill her since they seem to try and focus my attention more on her than anything. Soften me up perhaps? A gift to open up the idea of whatever it is that they want. Sounds correct, but we'll see how this goes.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?