View Single Post
Old July 30th, 2018, 09:25 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Blazingstar eventually made himself comfortable nearby. Wrapping his tail around his paws as he sat down and giving the queen his full attention, just like any polite warrior should. The orange tabby took a moment to glance back at his den before looking at her happily. "They're finally napping. Napping means growing so maybe they'll grow fast enough that I don't have to worry about them being defenseless for long," he commented, obviously new to this dad thing. He'd watched his -- now warrior -- offspring age, but never took the time to appreciate them while they were younger. He really wasn't apart of their lives at all so he didn't understand that kits grew up much too quickly and he'd regret those words before long. "What about you, how are you doing?" he inquired.

Mottleheart couldn't help feeling annoyed by the tom's comment. Napping did mean growing sure, but calling kits defenseless was annoying, she couldn't help that her fur bristled when he spoke. "You'll miss this when they grow up," She said regretfully. Her most recent litter was completely stillborn, and her mate had died only a moon before. Her other litter had survived but they were 15 moons old now, and though she knew they loved her, they were busy with their own stuff. "I guess I'm doing well," She said, she was missing her own family since she was always around Blazingstar and his kits. She wasn't complaining, she loved the kits and the leader was instantly considered her friend due to it.