View Single Post
Old July 30th, 2018, 08:36 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: SkyClan Warriors' Den

@Suspiciousmindz

" I'm not sure . I'll have to try that sometime then " sheepfuzz replied with a giggle then she laughed at his response making her ears flatten a bit " if you say so. Let me know when you start flying ok? " she meowed through her laughter . She caught her breath after a bit as she did her ears went back up and her gaze returned to her brother with a sigh " your welcome good sir! " she meowed with a dramatic bow since he said ' ma'am ' might as well say it . When she sat back up a giggle escaped before flicking her ears after a bit she had her own grin " hey I got a riddle for ya . What walks on four legs in the morning two in the afternoon and three in the evening ? " she asked with a small smirk and a tail twitch . shouldn't you two be doing your duties ?shush! I've done my jobs already fleabrain. I can take my brother on a border patrol or something if that makes you feel better very well.... " wanna go on a border patrol with me after this? " she asked tilting her head . She then bent down to her own squirrel and took a bite out of it nearly forgetting it . She savored the irony taste of the blood it carried and swallowed now looking up at her brother awaiting her answer to her riddle .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )