View Single Post
Old August 5th, 2018, 05:49 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikes View Post
|| @Checkmate ||

Crowfoot placed the woodpecker down as Cardinalcry made her descent, looking carefully at the bird she held in her jaws. A robin? They were small birds, yes, but woodpeckers were only slightly bigger. He glanced at his own, trying to compare the size of their catches. There wasn't too much of a difference, and their body shapes were hard to compare. The woodpecker was elongated and thinner than the robin, while the robin was shorter and more plump. "Woodpeckers are beautiful when they're in my stomach." The tom purred with laughter. Nothing could compare to his own beauty, not even the most vibrant-feathered bird. He couldn't help but want to dig into his woodpecker already, though knew he'd only be able to eat when he got back to camp. "Of course the plumage is your favourite. Easier to catch the better, hm?" Of course, cardinals were snatched up by other predators. Themselves, mostly... Or a predatory bird, perhaps. Crows counted, right?

"Well I don't mean to brag, but crows are some of the most splendid birds out there. I think black suits them, no?" The piebald tom glanced at his own well-groomed pelt, focusing on his bushy tail and its white tip. "You know, some crows can be black and white. A very nice size, too." The tom perked an eyebrow, standing back up, and focusing on both of their prey. "Alright, ladies first. Which looks bigger to you?" He pushed the woodpecker closer to the robin with his nose, looking over them both carefully with his dual-coloured eyes. He couldn't wait until they got back to camp and dug in, even if it wasn't his woodpecker he'd be eating.
Cardinalcry flicked her ears with a huff "yes ,but it was the only bird I saw at that moment " she meowed with a flick of her tail. Then she laughed " I prefer the raven over the crow. Is it just because of your name that you like them ? but yes black does suit them " she laughed out at first then was calm.the white and orange tabby looked down at the two birds , she so badly wanted to say it was her's that was bigger because she didn't want to loose. And to her the robin did look slightly bigger then the woodpecker ..maybe she should be a good sport and say that his is? But the other half of her mind was screaming at her not to. She looked back up at him "well... The robin" she meowed after a close look . ( robins are slightly bigger then woodpeckers since woodpeckers are 2.6 oz and robin's are 2.7 oz)

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )