View Single Post
Old August 6th, 2018, 03:50 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: SkyClan Skyboulder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Northern_Lights~ View Post
@NightWarrior4Life
Cloverwhisker's ocean gaze focused primarily on the excited form of Gorsepaw, now her apprentice and how honouring it felt to finally be a mentor. Despite the nervousness she felt, Cloverwhisker was almost as excited as Gorsepaw was, though her calm and relaxed expression failed to show it. She smiled softly at brown tabby she-cat, ocean gaze amiable and gentle as she spoke, "It's quite alright, Gorsepaw, I'm happy to be your mentor," She assured her, ears standing high upon her head as they half listened to the ambient sounds of the busy clearing. She was a little taken aback at the mention of training, and so soon. But she was pleased to know Gorsepaw was eager to learn, as she assumed it would make training her a lot easier. "Well, I am free as of right now if you would like to practice some training? Do you have a preference as to what we do?" She was a little lost for ideas, given how soon the two of them were beginning their training lessons. The cream she-cat looked at Gorsepaw with peaked interest, an odd sense of calm emitting from the usually nervous she-cat.
"I really want to show you my fighting moves, then you can tell me if they're right or not. Until now, I've been picking things up from the other apprentices and training myself. I've been helping ShineFang out a lot as well. See my tail?" GorsePaw shook her bum in her mentor's face "I had an accident and I lost my tail. ShineFang really helped me during that time and I see him as a close friend. He'll be so happy when I tell him the news! My balance can be a little iffy at times but apart from that, I'm still same old me." GorsePaw finally finished and took a breath. "Come on! Let's go to the training area! I can't wait!" and with that, she darted away without waiting for a response from CloverWhisker.