View Single Post
Old August 7th, 2018, 03:31 PM
warrior

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: WindClan | RiverClan Border

@catcafe

Woodpeckerflight took light steps, trying to avoid stepping on the twigs and leaves as she neared the end of WindClan territory. Her long, white and grey pelt brushed against the greenery until she found herself in a small, open clearing. The she-cat looked over her shoulder to make sure she wasn't being followed, I hope they don't see me... After I've finally earned their trust. If I'm caught sneaking this far out, I'll be exiled for sure. Woodpeckerflight sighed and slowly stepped over the border. Stop worrying. She told herself, The Dusk Syndicate disbanded moons ago, it's not like they'll be there to tear me to shreds. I just want to... see how my old home is doing. As she furthered into the territory, she noticed a strange scent. It smelled salty, with a tinge of fish, That can't be right. She told herself, Maybe it's someone like me, but from RiverClan? but she suddenly realized the truth once she had already wandered far into the territory, What kind of mouse-brain am I? RiverClan was chased out! Of course they'd seek shelter here! Oh, I got to get out of her quicky! The long-furred she-cat quickly turned around and began to sprint, but it just seemed as if the scent got closer, she was almost at the border, but it was too late.