View Single Post
Old August 8th, 2018, 08:09 AM
warrior

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: WindClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by catcafe View Post
Crowberry leapt onto the strange cat, his claws extended and ready to attack. He pinned her down by her shoulders and dug his claws into the fur, pricking the skin. "J-just what do you th-think you're doing here?" He growled. He cursed under his breath "M-m-mouse-brain, can you not stut-stutter, just for once?" He sighed and shook his head, facing back to the WindClan molly. "This is Riv-RiverClan territory n-now." He thought the stench of the border would be enough to tell. RiverClan had made sure everyone knew that they were there. "Y-you should leave be-before I hu-hurt you." the tom stammered nervously
Woodpeckerflight went into a sudden panic. Oh, this is it for me... if I don’t die here, Blazingstar will find out and I’ll be dead in a heartbeat! The she-cat shook her head, No, you have to be brave! she kicked her back legs up to throw the RiverClan stranger off of her and scrambled to her feet. She looked over at the Warrior, who oddly looked just about as scared as she was. “I’m so sorry!” Woodpeckerflight began, “I-I didn’t know this was your territory! I just wanted to see the old Dusk Syndicate territory again, which is still probably breaking the code on my part, but I really didn’t mean to trespass! Her Amber eyes widened in fear of what the Tom might do to her, Oh, StarClan help me!