View Single Post
Old November 27th, 2016, 01:48 PM
Professional Loser

My Mood: Cringy

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
Breezycloud nodded in agreement, and padded over towards a place where she assumed camp was. The land around them- a greenish moor, which was yellowing around them due to leaf-fall- was literally a sea of grass. She had a sense of direction in which way was what, but to an outsider, it would be nearly impossible to navigate through.
All the way, the she-cat turned around a couple of times to see if Winterkit and Smokekit were okay. She had a slightly paranoid sense that, if she didn't turn around every so often, the kits would suddenly disappear out of thin air. It was a frightening thought, and although slightly illogical, the molly couldn't help dream up it anyways.
Trying to clear her head out of her previous thoughts, the warrior bobbed her head and began conversation. "So... where's your father?" she asked, hoping that there wouldn't be a depressing story creeping up.
"Father?" He mewed, looking at Winterkit in confusion Winterkit returned his glance her eyes darkening with sadness.

"Dont you remember, he isn't in the clan. He was a Shadowclan cat. He tried to take us one day, with a couple other kits, then Dragonsoul killed him. She told us it was better this way, that we would never have to meet him in battle now. That is good right? That we will never see him?" She questioned the warrior like the story was nothing.