View Single Post
Old August 9th, 2018, 12:50 PM
warrior

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: WindClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by catcafe View Post
Crowberry padded up to the meeting place eagerly, sitting and swishing his tail around his legs. The air was heavy and hot, and it weighed down on the RiverClan warrior's pelt, but he was happy nonetheless. His eyes gleamed with anticipation as he watched the border, seeing the white and brown she-cat bound across the moor towards him.

Thoughts raced around Crowberry's mind, and he became increasingly nervous. What am I doing? She's a WindClan cat! There are plenty of great cats in RiverClan! But then he saw the molly's face and his thoughts crumbled away. She was still as beautiful as she was the last time, and he felt his ears grow warm. "He-hey Woodp-peckerflig-flight!" Crowberry called out.

@Autumnblaze
The WindClan warrior spotted Crowberry at the sound of his call. A slight smile spread across her face. The long haired she-cat began to walk towards the RiverClan tom. Heh, you’re doing good. Patchy spoke to her inside her head, Why are you encouraging me, he’s from another clan! She shot back, Well, what do you expect? Orangeheart was from another clan. Patchy’s voice came again, And how well did that work out for you? Woodpeckerflight asked sarcastically, followed by silence, That’s what I thought. If Patchy was saying anything now, she was ignoring it, never take advice from your weird dead aunt. But despite her mind telling her not to, Woodpeckerflight continued towards the tom. When she reached the clearing where they had met yesterday, she stopped. “Hi, Crowberry!” She took a seat, “How are you today?”