Thread: The Starcave
View Single Post
Old August 10th, 2018, 12:16 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: The Starcave

Caliaflame hadn’t expected to be this late. She hated the thought of everyone looking at her as she entered the Starcave, but she could at least hope they hadn’t started yet. She hadn’t met all of the other medicine cats yet, so this was (at the very least) an opportunity to get to know everyone. Thanks to the gossipy warriors and apprentices, she knew everyone’s names… Shinefang, Daydream, Flashpaw, Ringpaw, Oriolepaw, Heatherfur. Okay. I’ve got this. Taking a deep breath, the ThunderClan medicine cat stopped at the entrance. There were two other cats there, one smaller than the other… but they had different scents. One smelled like RiverClan, the other like WindClan. Okay. So that’s… Heatherfur, and… Oriolepaw. Right. Got it. Gathering up her courage, and trying to push aside her dislike for these social situations, the feline cleared her throat. ”Uh, hi… I’m ThunderClan’s medicine cat, Caliaflame… I’m sorry I’m late.” Way to go, Cal. Great first impression. She hadn’t met either of these cats before, but she was pretty sure she was already showing how bad she was at these things. Caliaflame hadn’t interacted with other medicine cats that much, so being with all of them at once was bound to be overwhelming. She just hoped she didn’t embarrass herself too much. If only Wheatfur was still alive, he could’ve offered her some guidance in this situation - and she wouldn’t have had to be the only one there for ThunderClan.

@Charmer @Silver Fishie @Mauve @Cosmo @king kaleb! @blue jellie

(I'm so late, sorry guys!!)

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.