View Single Post
Old August 14th, 2018, 11:59 AM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: SkyClan Training Plateau

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopardblaze View Post
Leopardpaw listened to her mentor's corrections playing out the scene in her head before nodding," I'll try it again!" She crouched slightly before lunging once again at the bush, diving more directly towards the place she was supposed to be. As her paws landed on the ground she felt herself slide more than she did on her previous attempt, as her mentor had instructed. She rolled onto her back as quickly as she could swiping her paws at the bush's small branches that hung over her head, managing to send a few leaves swirling down. She looked over to her mentor as she rolled onto her side as she got to her paws, "How was that?"
Dapplesplash nodded. "That was great!" She purred. "Lets practice a little more before we try another move." Dapplesplash said, adding, "Oh, and don't forget to slide on your back as you as you have balance! The more time you have for swipes at their belly the more of a chance you have at making them flee!" She said happily. Sitting down, she watched her apprentice with a purr.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky