View Single Post
Old August 18th, 2018, 12:36 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: August Gathering [Leaders]

Buttercupbreeze followed Blazingstar into the empty clearing, it was odd being the first one's there. It was quite, silent in fact, aside from her Clanmates talking behind her. But their voices were more of a whisper, as she stepped into the once peaceful place memories of the last gathering seemed to swamp her pulling her into darkness. The flash of lightning and horrifying sound of a body being crushed seem to fill her mind and the only had to lightly shack her head to clear the thought. This was no time to get swept up in the past, there was a gathering to be held and she has to be prepared for anything. It wasn't like she had to speak for the whole Clan like Blazingstar, in front of all those cats. She just had to sit and be ready to help him if he needed it.
Letting out a breath that she'd held in Buttercup sat at her place on the Seastones under Blazingstar. The stars shined brightly around the full moon and this creamy molly just hoped StarClan wouldn't get made at them like they had before, sending a thunderstorm and killing a warrior. The thought brought a chill down her spine and she fluffed her fur ever so slightly to avoid the chill. With a watchful eye the molly scanned the clearing only to spot Passionstar leading his Clan along the bank but Powdernose wasn't with him, in fact no cat walked beside him. Rumor had it that the ThunderClan deputy had died or ran off but I didn't believe it. Either way he should have a Deputy by now surely. The creamy feline pondered as the russet tom jumped up beside the WindClan leader. He seemed polite enough and Buttercup took his silence as a way of respect instead of spite. A single spark of hope sparked in the molly as she scanned the clearing once more. ThunderClan was there maybe her sister would be with them. Though no more then a few heartbeats past when the fishy tang of RiverClan touched her nose and Fallenstar came into view. This molly had learned to quite dislike the RiverClan leader not only was he disrespectful but everything about him just made her feel on and edge. Maybe it was Blazingstar's dislike of the ebony tom rubbing off on her or the fact that he seemed so cold and almost insane either way Buttercup didn't really get along with him. If you put aside the fact that she'd never even talked to the tom.

Rapping her bushy tail tightly around her paws the creamy molly watched the cats below, not one of the cats down their looked relaxed or excited. RiverClan stairs off by themselves while WindClan and ThunderClan didn't mix and talk like all the Clans used to. The tension was so thick you could cut it and it made you want to just back up and take a breather. Maybe it'll be more relaxed when Goldenstar and Grousestar get here and we start. She thought hopefully twitching her whiskers. With that she glanced at Oriolepaw who sat with The ThunderClan deputy and Heatherfur. She was young yet in charge of WindClan's health and had already endured the loss of Surgestorm. All the Clans were going through a rough time. They just needed some peace. Peace.. Buttercup repeated the word in her head again. What would the Clans be like with Peace?

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all