Old August 18th, 2018, 11:30 AM
loving my goddess <33

Bump Policy: n/a, im not on here
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: August Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikes View Post
|| @Fireleaf ||

Ears perked as he heard his name called, he turned his head to look at the culprit. Noticing who it was, the battle-scarred tom smiled and gestured for her to come over with a swish of his long-furred tail. "Snowstep! Are things going well for you?" he wanted to keep his mind off of the unstable climate of clan relations at the moment, hoping that the white she-cat would offer up a funny story or an interesting news-piece. He hadn't seen her in a while, after all.

With that, he shot a quick glance at Fallenstar. What was he going to say? Would he be explaining anything? Mistburr hoped that his words didn't start a heated argument between the leaders. He hoped Passionstar could maintain peace... ThunderClan didn't need another fight. The tom's ears flattened slightly before he looked back towards Snowstep, an apologetic look in his eye for the quick loss of attention. "Maybe things will turn out, hm? It'd be nice to have a break.".[/COLOR]
Snowstep was friends with the tom and knew much about him "So what do you think will happen with the leaders?"

see you around wco <3