View Single Post
Old August 22nd, 2018, 10:26 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Insane [Private RP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

Terra shrugged, getting up. "No, I don't call that practice. I call that warming up and not ruining my daggers." She told her roommate, but it was hard keeping the ice out of her voice. "And mind the thought that if I were trying to hit someone, I wouldn't give them time to dodge." She told her, retrieving the daggers. Sitting up right on her bed she retorted, "But if you really wanna see..." She threw all three daggers with freaky precision, saving them by taking vines from the dirt behind the target and whisking the daggers out of the way by the handle. The vines dropped the daggers carefully on the floor, before retreating like they had never been there. "Better?" She asked, venom seeping in. She hated to be ridiculed before she even started.
"Better" Ciara answered her eyes were torn away from her weapon to watch the daggers fly . She wasn't bothered by terras tone just giving her roommate a blank emotionless glance before returning to look at her own weapon yet again. " and good . I'd hate seeing an innocent go. The guilty shouldn't even get time to do anything that will save them ." she said as she stood up now stretching her arms after she set her bow staff down on her bed.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )