View Single Post
Old August 24th, 2018, 07:48 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: August Gathering [Leaders]

Passionstar listened, although in deep thought of what he was supposed to do. He was a little antsy, but he didn't seem to show it. He was respective of the other leaders, a bit guarded around them. Which was understandable, glancing over at the group of deputies, he didn't have his own, and that worried him that he didn't have backup. He had established a mild trust in the other leaders, but that wasn't entirely true. He sat up a bit, deciding to step up after Goldenstar had spoke about Shadowclan.

''Thunderclan has its good and bad days,'' He said, looking over the group of cats surrounding them. ''We have new warriors and apprentices,'' He smiled fondly, briefly. ''Unfortunately, Powdernose had stepped down from being Thunderclan's deputy, and therefore I'm in search of a new one.'' He said, keeping his voice matter-of-fact, even though the thought of finding a new deputy somewhat made him tense since he wanted a good, trustworthy, strong cat for the job. It was his top priority, after all. ''Other than that, prey is running good. So, I thank Starclan for that.'' He smiled, then stepped back into his spot, glancing at Fallenstar, then the other leaders, breathing deeply.