View Single Post
Old August 28th, 2018, 09:30 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Northern_Lights~ View Post
"I'm sure things will get easier. Are the other kits nice to you?" The large she-cat inquired, marigold eyes watching curiously as the pale-coloured kit trotted around to her back. She let out a surprised gasp as he flopped down, not expecting him to. She lacked any understanding of kits and how they saw the world, and she was fascinated by his comparison - it was certainly the first time she'd heard her pelt looked like that of a lion's mane. Most compared her to a large owl, hence her name. She found it almost humorous it reminded him of such a peculiar thing. "A lion?" She inquired curiously, a playful expression lighting up her features as she carefully stood to her feet, Ammilkit still resting there. Her towering form moved slowly, cautious movements keeping Ammilkit steadily placed upon her back. She kept her head lowered, as to not hinder the young he-kit's view from her thick-furred back. Marigold eyes looked out upon the clearing, unfazed by the flood of odd looks she began receiving. Owlflame had stopped worrying about others, especially when there was little she could do to mend their judgemental characters. She listened carefully to Ammilkit, ready to lower him back down if necessary.
{I feel like this reply is all over the place, so I'd like to apologise for it! My future replies will hopefully flow more consistently then this one did}
The white kit stayed low on Owlflame's back as she stood up. He gazed at his surroundings in awe--he had never been this high up before. So this is what it's like to be tall... Awesome! he thought. "They don't really talk to me," he replied. He had an excited look on his face. His Two-Leg never really had time to play with him, and Dustynose was always busy with the other kits. "Yeah, a lion! My Two-Leg had a fake one. His name was Trav. I would lay on him!" he answered. He didn't notice the odd looks they were getting, and honestly, he didn't care. He definitely preferred this to playing with the others.

((No, you're fine! My don't flow too well, ever, tbh.))