View Single Post
Old September 8th, 2018, 10:09 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Dark Forest Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post

With an elegant sneer, a gracefully adorable face appeared from inside camp. Scars decorating her cheekbones, the molly glanced around.
Shatteredbreeze’s eyes flickered across camp, landing on a fairly attractive tom.
She hadn’t seen him before, but his expression was familiar. The same that every newcomer wore when arriving here.
Oh, what hath I done to deserve this eternal punishment?
Shatteredbreeze could read it on his face.
Striding up carefully, she swept her tail out behind her mockingly, in an elegant but taunting way that was sure to irk him. She twitched her whiskers as she noticed his body language. Hunched, with a stab of fury that was evident.
Most cats came here surprised, happy, or confused. Sometimes a mix of both. And while the yellow tabby could read most of the expressions of his face, there were traces of which she couldn’t figure out. Perhaps betrayal, and pride?
Maybe he has a story or two to tell. It’s been a bit since someone has come to join our ranks.
”Greetings.” She said in a snarly voice, her tongue tinted with a hint of satisfaction and, strangely, jealousy. She said it in such a way that everyone could tie back to Shatteredbreeze, the way she had a wispy way of clicking her tongue against her front fangs, and how she said it so slyly and hatefully you could feel her bitterness washing up towards you.
He looked a few moons older than her, although in real time she was probably five moons older.
Ah, but here the moons don’t matter. We never age, so I’ll stay forever young and train generations of impressionable felines.
“I haven’t seen you around before,” She implied, narrowing her icy eyes. They were a cross between amber and blue, greenish gold, but in a way that looked burning like fire and piercing like ice. Definitely cold amber.
The tom raised his eyebrow once he saw the Molly walk up to him , he did notice her way of taunting which did tick him off a bit making him more hunched over . With what felt like ages the she cat finally spoke "Greetings? That's something I never thought a darkforest cat would say. " he meowed his deep voice rumbled within his chest ,his tone was clearly filled with spite at the moment being that he's in a place that he never wanted to end up in and that he shouldn't be dead yet , he was 40 moons old, he didn't even make it till he was an elder! mousebrained, foxdung eating dog! If I were given a second life I'll rip him to shreds! he let out a small snarl at that thought . Her gaze didn't intimidate him in anyway , which may have been a disappointment to the feline if that's what she were trying to do "yeah well I'm staying sheila ,get used to it. What do you want?" Tigerberry asked .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )