View Single Post
Old September 11th, 2018, 04:47 PM
SUGAR BOMB!!!

My Mood: Hungry
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Northern_Lights~ View Post
Fawnsplash purred, pleased to hear Rabbitfoot was doing well; it was an improvement from her own hectic life. She debated ever wanting to see Stonewater again, not that it appeared he wanted to see her regardless. Had she done something wrong? Starclan knows, but it was certainly bothering her. The charcoal tom's familiar form had been on her mind the last moon, and she couldn't get the horrible loneliness she felt deep inside to dissipated. It was unfortunate, but it was life. She'd have to carry on in spite of some tom hurting her feelings. The spotted she-cat became aware Rabbitfoot had asked her something, the pale tom's gaze resting on her as he awaited her response. "Oh! I'm fine, thanks," She quickly exclaimed, muttering a quiet apology about having not heard him at first, though she questioned whether the pale warrior would have heard the barely audible phrase. Her amber gaze drifted for a moment, fluttering between familiar and unfamiliar faces spread capriciously about the clearing. A few of her friends cast her warm smiles, and others cold glares. Understandable, given how much she'd been distancing herself lately. "I haven't seen you around before, maybe once or twice at best. How come?" She spoke aloud, amber gaze returning to rest upon Rabbitfoot's pale features, a look of curiosity lighting up her own umber ones.
Rabbitfoot didn’t know why she hadn’t seen him much before. He had seen her a couple of times on patrol, but apart from that he hadn’t seen her either. He shrugged. “Maybe....maybe....I-I have no idea.” He glanced up at her again. She seemed calm, a lot calmer than he felt. His heart was racing, his whiskers were twitching. But looking at Fawnsplash’s calm postures seemed to relax Rabbitfoot. He took a deep breath. “Maybe we’ll see each other more often, n-now that we’ve met?” The tom internally groaned, and hoped she didn’t interpret his comment the wrong way.