View Single Post
Old September 21st, 2018, 05:39 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: Dark Forest Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
Tigerberry smirked at what she thought about starclan and he agreed but he wasn't here to make friends . However as she continued to ramble he lowered his head with his eyes still narrowed his attitude not changing at all "I'm no fool. True we may be free from having to follow those mousebrained rules ,but we are dead! Most of us didn't even get a chance to do the things we wanted . " he meowed he huffed afterwards and shook his fur ending it with a tail flick.

the tabby grunted and sat down once again "Shatteredbreeze? Sounds like a windclan name,I just might enjoy my stay . Mines.....Tigerberry " he answered with a sigh now calming down. Tigerberry looked over his shoulder behind himself into the abyss of shadows and trees , picking out the faintest outlines of bodies of other fellow felines but then again it could just be his imagination and vision tricking him. "I guess what they say is true...one life isn't a lone time..." he sighed .
Shatteredbreeze gave a loud sniff. Have I really lost my Shadowclan scent after all this time? She thought, panicked. Even though she hated them, she couldn’t help but feel the old ties to her home pull on her with every pawstep. “I’m Shadowclan.” She hissed, a spark of anger lighting up in her amber gaze. “It’s not my fault my mother had fluff for brains and my leader gave me a bad ending to my bad start.” She growled. If she had gotten Clawfire’s heart, she would have had many kits with him. She had already picked out names the second she had fallen for him. Hollykit, Berrykit, and Sprinklekit. She missed imagining how Hollykit would have pale fur with dark black splotches. Or maybe gray fur with blue eyes, like Clawfire. And Berrykit would look like herself, but with a bright pink nose that outshone everyone.
Shatteredbreeze shook her head, disgusted by herself. How had she ever imagined herself with that foul and deceitful tom?
“Tigerberry.” She said, the name strange between her teeth. Like Berrykit, she could see why he was named Tiger, what with his pelt and everything.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!