View Single Post
Old September 25th, 2018, 11:16 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
I think it's worth a shot to bring it back

I know everyone wants to avoid the drama that comes with it, but this is a chance for people to learn to keep it OUT of cbox - with the moderation team we have, it shouldn't be a problem. Cbox is a great opportunity for people to set up roleplays and just chat in general. To help keep trolls and such off of the site, why not set a post limit like new members already have?
I'm the reason we lost it....i always was arguing with staff or I would get someone mad at me or I would start the drama...Plus it typically brings up religious beliefs and politics come up which can get bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doug. View Post

Since our userbase has changed since it was removed, I personally believe there will be less conflicts on the chat. Will there be arguments and drama? Probably, but that can happen without the chat too-- and honestly things have calmed down a lot.

Worse case scenario is if it becomes a problem again, we can take it away like we did before. It's a privilege to have a chat, not a right.
I kinda was the reason we lost the chat.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by BEAR.; September 25th, 2018 at 11:21 AM. Reason: DPM