Thread: The Last Straw
View Single Post
Old September 28th, 2018, 09:33 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: The Last Straw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static View Post
"I was just looking for prey!"Ayres hissed at him,trying to claw at the tom's belly as she did.Why didn't he help his companion!They have to be siblings,or mates or something!She still had energy left,but she didn't want to spend it all on struggling when she would need it to run as soon as he got off.She quit squirming and kicking,also knowing he was larger and stronger than her,despite her being large herself."I saw the clearing and thought i saw some rabbits,but it was just you sleeping,but i didn't think i would be able to get around without being heard.I was afraid you would attack if i tried to sneak away."She told him.Lies.She hadn't thought he was a rabbit.She had thought they had some rabbits or mice in their clearing.
"So you were trying to steal our prey then? Foolish She-cat. You look barely 12 moons old." He mocked her, despite the fact that she was almost the same size as him. "You smell strange. Where are you from anyway?" The Tom relaxed, realising she wasn't as hostile as he thought she would be. He let go of her, trusting her to stay and talk and not run away. If she runs she's going to get hurt