View Single Post
Old September 30th, 2018, 10:41 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static View Post
Ghostpaw looked at the ground at the mention of their home.He wanted to lie and say it was,but if the tales about Starclan was true,he would find out eventually."We got chased out.I promise we will take out home back though."He told his brother "I haven't talked to Mom and Dad,but I saw them in our temporary camp,so I know they are ok."He said.He didn't want to say anything about Pikepaw.She was the reason Grovepaw was even here.Ghostpaw looked away,pretending to look around,but really he just didn't want to meet his brothers eyes.Maybe he wouldn't notice he didn't mention Pikepaw.
Grovepaw was wide eyed when he blinked the tears away "what ? Our plan didn't work?... Why does everyone hate riverclan!?" he meowed but nearly yelled the last bit out of anger , why did they hate their home? Was it because of fallenstar? No. Fallenstar was a good leader in his eyes . And besides he thought chasing out the intruders seemed like a good plan without harming anyone ,apparently it wasn't enough .to Ghostpaws relief he didn't pick up on that his brother didn't mention their sister mainly because of the small amount of anger ,with that he sighed and nodded "atleast their alright .....when were done ,can you tell them I miss them?...I don't know how long these...meeting like things tend to last here.. " he meowed . The tom raised his eyebrow when he looked at ghostpaw he noticed that his brother was looking around a bit too long " are you ok? " he asked worryingly .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )