View Single Post
Old September 30th, 2018, 11:37 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Red face Re: SkyClan Peacemaker Rallies

@~Northern_Lights~ | @Empress Of Evil | @SilverNight | @~Warriorsfan101~

(Sorry. I tried to post last night but I guess the hotel WiFi I was trying to use decided not to cooperate)

Shinefang looked up for a breath as Auroraflame entered the meeting space. He couldn’t help it, he had to look away from her. He hated this. He hated sneaking around like mice. He hated lying to his leaders. He was a loyal warrior first and foremost and he would be until the day he died... at least that’s what he told himself. Now look where he was.

When the old tom heard Owlflame’s lament, he couldn’t help but snort with a laugh. “One big clan? It wouldn’t last long. The clan rivalries are generally a good thing. They keep clans from overhunting because there’s a limited space and keeps the warriors strong enough to face animals much larger and more frightening than other cats. It’s a sweet idea, and I can see why you think that now, but the truth is so long as the leaders aren’t so mousebrained, it’s generally a good thing to have five clans.”

Dawn frost spoke next, and the yellow tom listened with careful attention, his brown knit together in thought. “Multiple clans...” he thought aloud under his breath. “That’s not a bad plan. If it’s just other Skyclan cats doing this, it’s a Skyclan problem. With cats from other clans, it becomes a clan problem. The kits who wail get fed.”