View Single Post
Old October 4th, 2018, 04:28 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer kaleb! View Post
once needlecry heard the voice more clearly she knew who it was. ¨blueberry!¨ she hummed with a loud chuckle, probably scaring away any prey near by. strutting over confidently and purring in a friendly greeting. blueberry was probably one of her closest friends honestly, it was hard for her to really..make any, but there were some that could get over her blunt and somewhat rude exterior. ¨probably scared off all the prey in the territory with how loud my voice was, i wish that worked with some cats.¨ she half joked, though she wouldnt mind that kind of power. voice booming over others, sounds pretty badass. ¨though im sorry if i scared your prey away, youre an exception.¨ she winked. things were..quiet boring in thunderclan right now. after the war they had remained sort of neutral and it made needlecry itch for something. whether it was good or bad - just something. but she had blueberry to keep her aggressive urges in check most of the time, but she was only getting more restless.

Excitedly the she cat stepped forward and buried her muzzle deep into the pitch black she cats shoulder fur, a rumbling purr rolling out from her slightly parted jaws as she pulled away. After having tried her best to help needlecry she had learned very quickly she was one of the best to stick with, she needed needlecrys help as much as she needed her. Besides- she lived it when needlecry called her blueberry, she absolutely adored it, although she found it increasingly harder to hide the fact. Her red ears and face would give it away. ‘ ‘ oh psh, they aren’t as bad as they look! ‘ ‘ she mused happily rolling her eyes in a playful way. ‘ ‘ I bet if you tired you’d make new friends without scaring them away with your grumpy face that’d you’d be the most popular cat in thunderclan ‘ ‘ she teased butting her head gently to needlecrys affectionately. She turned on her heels and glanced off in the direction of the squrriel for a minute and smiling faintly than glancing over her shoulder back at needlecry. ‘ ‘ there’s a few ways you could make it up to me though ‘ ‘ she said fluttering her eyelashes dramatically, if anything she was more of a drama queen than anything.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord