View Single Post
Old November 28th, 2016, 04:18 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: SkyClan Skyrock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
To say in the least, Ratfang's answer sort of worried the leader, but he didn't let it show in the slightest, no, he maintained his cheerful and proud demeanor, his smile never faltering and his purring never ceasing.
"Well yes, warriors do get more freedom, but.. Surely that's not the point of becoming a warrior."
Nodding his head at the other siblings, he chuckled a bit, glad to see that they at least have the right idea about the subject, hopefully they would be able to teach their brother should his little talking to have no effect on him.
"That's exactly right Ottertail! And oh it's no problem, though you did have me worried there for a second Ratfang." Grousestar chuckled out and flicked his tail over the new warrior's ear. "Perhaps it's just your excitement getting to you, I know it can happen to me sometimes too!"
Looking to Mousewhisper now, he tilts his head a bit as the other brother spoke, the leader listening patiently.
"Indeed! You, the warriors, are the backbone of this clan, you are what make it strong and able to function. Without warriors, I would really have no one to lead. You are the ones who protect your family, your clanmates and everyone in this clan, that is your job, you provide for them, you patrol for them, everything you do. Is for them. That is the true meaning of being a warrior. You do this with honor, and in turn, that makes the clan better. Together, we are strong! So never forget the true meaning of being a warrior Ratfang, or any of you for that manner." All the while he spoke, he spoke with a purr, his tone lighthearted and cheerful as it usually was, not wanting to make it seem like they were being scolded, but making sure he got the point across to them because it was a very important point to know.
All four smiled and listened intently as the new leader spoke. He sounded like an elder to them, and it made them want to listen longer. As he finished, Ottertail flicked her tail, and smiled. "Exactly." she said. Mousewhisper smiled shyly still, remaining silent. Ratfang smiled widely. "I knew that." he purred. The other three giggled at him.