View Single Post
Old November 28th, 2016, 04:31 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: SkyClan Skyrock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post

All four smiled and listened intently as the new leader spoke. He sounded like an elder to them, and it made them want to listen longer. As he finished, Ottertail flicked her tail, and smiled. "Exactly." she said. Mousewhisper smiled shyly still, remaining silent. Ratfang smiled widely. "I knew that." he purred. The other three giggled at him.
With another goodhearted chuckle, Grousestar would look over them with a small nod, glad to see that they seemed to understand what he had said.
"Alright enough lecturing you, you're warriors now! Go see if Auroraflame needs you on any patrols hm?"
Dipping his head with a grin, the brown tabby would then wave his tail in a form of goodbye before padding away, heading towards the camp entrance, likely about to go out for another one of his walks, he seemed to be taking one every day now. No one really knew what he did on those walks, but knowing Grousestar, it was likely just to burn off some of the energy he had coursing through him.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?