View Single Post
Old October 9th, 2018, 07:27 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: Last Wolves On Earth #2 (Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
Nuuuu!Fine their pack is called the Autumn Pack)

"Now now. " Shadow said trying to be the pacifist in all this. "Let's just talk about what we were going to discuss." He said in a rush. "Alright, this wolf wants us to join her pack. " He explained all the details. "It's up to you too what you want to do. I don't care what we do. "

(Yes. I need some spiciness in the rp, give him some ties to the pack. And she can be the alpha)
hehe alrighty

Sunset opened her mouth to say something before closing it and backing off, you could hear here mumble under her breath before sitting next to the still standing Sage.

Amber watched the she-wolf sit down and she looked to Shadow with a hard gaze. "Its quite simple you see," Amber returned her perching amber gaze to Sunset. "You join, or you die." She waited a few moments to let the statement sink in before continuing. "My partner, the male alpha, has much dominance over me. His rules are to recruit or kill all intruding wolves."

She stood and walked over to Sunset a bit, before pausing to look at Sage growling. "We are really a good pack," she said with a softer tone, but her attitude returned once Sage took a paw-step forward. "We are just taking the necessary precautions...we have had many raids by out side wolves and our new alpha won't have anymore blows to our pack.."

She stopped herself. "Well now you don't have much of a choice as before. You know that we are weak.." she scorned herself. "We need more pups, and females are rare these days, they die in the harsh weather, and those remaining prove to not be able to bare pups." She said almost mentioning herself. Though her speech about females seemed to be aimed towards Sunset.